This year some of the highlights in the flower trials include
- New disease-resistant Impatiens that won't get downy mildew
- Container trials of flowers and some vegetables to grow on your patio
- First-year blooming perennials
- Lantanas that stay small and uniform in the landscape or containers
- Many compact, well-branched Cannas
The educational talks vary each year, so check the Johnson Co. Extension website for a schedule.
K-State Olathe Horticulture Research & Extension Center
35230 W. 135th St.
Olathe, KS 66061
Admission is $5/person and includes all education classes and bottled water. Lunch is available for purchase.